Get Out and Play!
San Francisco Recreation and Parks Winter registration will be available online December 1, 2007. Check back here or our registration website at www.sfRecOnline.org for updates on recreational activities.
Starting Saturday, December 1, you can register for classes online anytime at
Online registration takes just a few minutes
No more waiting in line
It's fast, easy & convenient
Immediate enrollment confirmation
Walk-in registration will be available during open registration at our Neighborhood Registration Sites. Click here for site locations and hours.
To register for recreation and park activities you first need to set up a "Family Account" that includes all members of your family.
How to set up a Family Account
You can set up a Family Account by visiting McLaren Lodge Annex, 501 Stanyan Street at Fell during regular business hours or at one of our Neighborhood Registration sites during open registration.
You will need to bring the following information with you when you set up your Family Account :
- Proof of age: Copy of a birth certificate or passport for anyone under 18 years and 65 and over;
- Proof of Residency: A utility bill that matches your address to your name or the name of the head of your household;
- State of California Driver's License or Identification Card - Your utility bill must match this address and the name of the head of household;
- Emergency Contact Information;
- Proof of Immunization (for children under 5 years of age)
- A valid e-Mail address is required to register online
How to Register
Once you have a Family Account and have provided a valid e-mail you can register online. You will need either a VISA or MasterCard credit card for any fee-based activities.
Login to your account at www.sfRecOnline.org
Click here for registration FAQs or visit www.sfRecOnline.org
Click here to view the 2007 Winter Activities Guide (PDF)
Please call Recreation & Parks customer service, 415.831.6800 or e-mail sfRecOnline@sfgov.org for more information about registration.